Sunday, December 03, 2006

My Resignation

today..
i just spreaded my resignation letter..
hope it's not too late..



Dear My Colleagues, Suppliers, Competitors and Friends, whoever you are...

Today, I am no longer work for KingKong Retail (CitySurf, JungleSurf, Volcom Store, and JungleSurf Hardware) as Marketing Supervisor. I have to move on with my new challenge.

Thanks for My Bosses that already gave me trust and golden opportunity. Many thanks for My Colleagues for your great support during my work with KingKong Retail. Love your job but don’t ever love your company. I mean it! Keep on fighting guys!

Last but not the least, thanks a bunch for Suppliers, Competitors and Friends. Can’t hardly wait to see you on the “dance floor”. Haha!

You could contact me to oldskulz@yahoo.com or +62817624050 for personal matters only.

2007 is knocking the door! Let’s face it with optimism!

Cheers,
Rani Hardjadinata

Believe in what you do and do what you believe!
Phone : +62817624050
Email : oldskulz@yahoo.com
www.theoldskulz.blogspot.com



it's just like my revenge email.. since i got blocked from my own office's PC..
gosh! what's on their mind.. re-install my computer while i haven't spread my resignation yet!
well.. eat that Rani Hardjadinata!!
but c'mon! still you have your new challenge!
RipCurl Indonesia will give you better than the last one!
yeah! RipCurl! you guys rock!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

apapun yang kau lakuken, just stay you gurl, just like you said...Believe in what you do and do what you believe! bukan begitu ndo???

wish u all da best gurl...

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home